Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Friday!!

This weekend is going to be a low-key one for sure.

Got to save the energy for next Friday's Halloween debacle and then a girl's night on out Saturday. Double trouble!

I treated myself to a new silk, gold-on-gold striped top yesterday -- j'adore! Love the stripes, but even more so love the two fabric button closures on the top of the back. God, gold gets me every time.

Yep, that's my apartment in the back, too.

Happy Friday, eveyone!


xo
Haute Hippie





1 Comments:

Blogger scrambledaggz said...

oh god next time you publish a post with your beautiful clothes photographed like that in your kitchen i will hijack a jet and fly over for a little photo visit. i nearly had a heart attack, please don't ever do that to me again.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home