Monday, October 20, 2008

Like I Need More of 'Em...

The last thing I -- or my closet -- needs is another pair of heels.

You know you have a problem when you can no longer see the floor of your closet. And you know you have an even bigger problem when you start piling rows of shoes upon each other.

Then again, if these two pairs ever made their way into my hands, I'll have to completely rescind my previous statement.

C'mon, who can turn down ruffled-front python heels? And pink, gray and black colorblocked ones??

Not I.

Oh, yes. The ruffled python = Christian Louboutin. The colorblocked = Marni.

There you have it.








I'm Lovin' it: Where in the world did Betty Autier get her boots?!






I'm Over it: I hate phones.


Track of the Day: The Justice Remix of MGMT's Electric Feel. Enough said.










* Photos property of style.com, Le Blog de Betty, rcrdlbl.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home