Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chanel, My Dear Watson

Emma Watson has come a long, long way from being just Hermione Granger.

This pretty Brit is young, rich, stylish and an obsession for the fashion set. Oh, and she's the latest model for Chanel's newest look book.

Watson is stunning in the pictures, taken against a backdrop in black, white and silver ready-to-wear.

Harry Potter who??











I'm Lovin' it: Winter means sleeping in warm, fuzzy, comfy pajamas under layers of fleecy blankies. Not for me. I want to sleep in this Kiki de Montparnasse teddy top and matching bloomers. Under layers of fleecy blankies, of course.








I'm Over it: My empty fridge. I don't really feel like eating nothing for lunch.


Music of the Day: The Young Lords from New York. It's indie rock you'd probably hear on Woxy or Left Of Center. Or on some Rock & Republic or Diesel ready-to-wear runway. I'm a big fan of their track "Pretty Little Mess." It's not the one below though. That one is "Down So Long".







* Photos property of Chanel, kikidemontparnasse.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that really Emma? Or is that Keira Knightley?

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, that's Anna Jagodzinska, not Emma or Keira.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home