Friday, October 10, 2008

You Know This Crow

Last year a pal of mine, who does marketing for a luxe department store, sent me and a few of the girls an invite to view the Modern Amusement menswear collection.

Admittedly I hadn't heard of Modern Amusement nor seen their signature crow symbol around beforehand, but after seeing the clothing and meeting some of the MA team, I was convinced that any boyfriend I had from that point on just had to be dressed in the ultra lifestyle label.

The brand has recently expanded into womenswear -- I'm not a huge tee girl, but this one definitely caught my eye for its side pockets, stripes and stitching.

This is one crow I want to get to know more.







I'm Lovin it: The Cut Copy show last night was PHENOMENAL -- and that ain't one word of a lie. I'm slightly deaf from the ear-splitting acoustics, but very, very happy. The Presets as an opening act were awesome, the crowd was completely in good spirits (everyone was dancing their faces off) and Cut Copy encored with "Hearts On Fire". Best night ever.


I'm Over it: Foot ligament. Still torn.


Track of the Day: Steve Aoki of Dim Mak Records did a Weird Science remix of Snoop Dogg's cheesy song "Sexual Eruption". It's kind of good. Click here to see what I mean.







* Photos property of modernamusement.com, steveaoki.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home