Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Color Me Happy

I really love the pops of bright color against more neutral backgrounds in these two pieces I've come across recently -- one is graphic art, the other a photograph.

The first is from a Russian graphic artist named Danil Kryvoruchko.

The second is from Phil Clarke-Hill, who shot shoe-shine boys in Bolivia for an art and social commentary exhibition called "Lustrabotas".








I'm Lovin' it: This shot of photographer Terry Richardson and Barack Obama. Man, Obama is such a rock star.






I'm Over it: Timing. Bad.


Track of the Day: The Teenagers' remix of Vampire Weekend's Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa. Listen to it via Hipster Runoff at your leisure.







* Photos property of Kanye West, Phil Clarke-Hill, neumagazine.co.uk and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger MK said...

I love Terry and his work. So inspiring.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home