Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Of Mouse and Men

My right wrist is hurting pretty badly, and I know why.

I've got CLS (Chronic Laptopper Syndrome). This equates to six to ten hours a day working on a laptop, horribly straining the eyes from staring at a computer screen for hours on end and continuously wrecking the wrists from constant use of a laptop touch mouse pad.

Then I remembered the disgustingly kitschy and cheesy Juicy Couture gold mouse and mouse pad set my girl Aims pointed out to me over the weekend.

I love gold anything and I love my laptop, but hate the idea of any onset of carpal tunnel.

Hmmmm. Might have to invest in a little Juicy Couture action to save my delicate wrists.

Suppose there are worse things than Viva-ing La Juicy.







I'm Lovin' it: A sneak peak inside Erin Wasson's apartment. None of it really surprised me. Eclectic digs for sure.







I'm Over it: That old, decrepit bum who was making fun of me while I waited for a crosswalk to change from "red hand" to "person walking" this afternoon. He decided to chirp me for reasons unbeknownst to yours truly, but whatever. Stick and stones may break my bones, but a bum's words will never hurt me. So there. (By the way, I'm sticking out my tongue right about now)


Track of the Day: I heard "Penelope" by Pinback on Woxy the other day. Don't know much else, other than Pinback hails from San Diego and I really dig this song.








* Photos property of theselby.com, thisnext.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home