Friday, August 22, 2008

Say It Ain't So

No, no, no, no, no.

I found visual evidence today from The Cut that shows one of my fashion pet peeves -- those mighty ugly pieces of footwear called Crocs -- making an appearance in an upcoming issue of French Vogue. On Raquel Zimmerman. In orange.

This means either (or both) Carine Roitfeld and Emmanuelle Alt approved this.

I love Carine and Emmanuelle, but I just cannot bring myself to love Crocs.

Ever.


PS. Happy Friday!






I'm Lovin't it: These photos of a couple in the hautest of haute couture in some of the most non-fashion environments you can imagine going with Dior and Lacroix. Okay, I don't think those are quite the right fashion houses I've named for this particular shoot, but you're picking up what I'm putting down.







I'm Over it: Phone. Broken. Again.


Music of the Day: Jenks sent me a link to the bestest old school hip hop internet radio station around. I'm currently listening to Doug E Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew. Yeah, that's right, son! It'll open up right into your iTunes if you download it.







* Photos property of nymag.com, nytimes.com, radioio.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home