Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best. Show. Ever.

Just got back from the Radiohead concert.

I paid extra money for a ticket found on Craigslist and would've honestly forked over between $50 to $100 more just to ensure my entrance.

Thom Yorke. Wow. The guy's voice is flawless, and he's definitely a character. He's a showman and every bit the reason the show was as phenomenal as it was.

The stage. Full of crazy lights and amazing videography to keep the crowd entertained and visually arrested. Yes, I was mesmerized by the pretty, flashing lights.

The crowd. Despite being rained upon relentlessly (and security confiscating my umbrella), the mass of 20,000 was in good spirits. It's a good thing we high-tailed it out of the stage crowd area just before the last song was up, though. No one likes being stuck in a sardine can conditions while navigating muddy puddles.

The verdict? I can't wait to see Radiohead live again.

Count me in for 2009. And I'll remember not to bring my umbrella the next time around.











* Photo property of 8notes.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home