Monday, August 25, 2008

Johnston & Johnston

I figured it was about time to give Kirrily Johnston another shout-out.

Typically white and Haute Hippie don't fare very well together. Like television cameras, it adds 10 pounds and like HD, it accentuates your every physical flaw.

But how in love I am with Johnston's Transhumance dress?

Very.

I think the gold studded bolero and grey thigh-high runway styling have a lot to do with it, though.








I'm Lovin' it: I purged my closet and dresser drawers of clothing I'll never wear again. Don't know how I even thought I'd some day wear the things being kept. They were hideous. Off to the clothing drop-off now.


I'm Over it: I've had to learn two blogging systems in the past few days for two different writing contracts. Whoa, it gets me so con-foosed...


Photo of the Day: Taylor Momsen, with some major tough chick bad-ittude. Jeremy Kost, with his ubiquitous Polaroid camera. Great shot.







* Photo property of kirrilyjohnston.com, Jeremy Kost and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home