Friday, August 22, 2008

WRG You At??

Hola to those on the east coast,

WRG? Magazine sent me an invite to the Nike Asian Sportswear Grill event at Tokyo Bar in Montreal this Saturday to preview the Nike Sportswear Global Launch. Music is provided by the Team Canada DJs and live arts & entertainment are provided by ALIST.

Due to the sky-rocketing price of gas, I'll have to skip out on filling the tank on my private jet this weekend, but I think if you're in Montreal or happen to find yourself at the 3700 block of St. Laurent Blvd. late Saturday, you should definitely check this shindig out.

PS. I obviously don't have a private jet, but I do have Khaleel's farewell/bon voyage party to attend on the same night.







* Photo property of WRG? Magazine and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home