Monday, August 18, 2008

Graff Sunnies

This Sunday I had a little girls' day with Berry and Aims, doing a window shop up Robson Street and at Holts -- yours truly is currently on the hunt for new shades.

Walking to the upper portion of Robson, Berry and I passed by a few dudes with a makeshift table, who were spray-painting and tagging sunglasses graffiti-style for sale across from the art gallery.

I really didn't get it, and I really didn't know who would buy sunnies covered in paint.

Then I was perusing the new Style.com website this afternoon and came across a picture of a plainclothes model in New York with graff sunnies on. And, admittedly, they looked kind of rad. New trend, perhaps?

But then again, models look good in anything -- and I'm not a model.






* Photo property of style.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home