Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lundin Calling

Ulf Lundin and his on-going "Still Films" project is stunning.

The photographer, who showed his first set of "Still Films" this past spring, took pictures of one location over a period of time with a camera on a tripod. Then he layered the photos using a computer, creating one photograph of many scenes in the same place, eliciting the feeling of "documentary and stage photography".

So many people, so much time...











I'm Lovin' it: Hayden-Harnett is officially doing limited-edition handbag collection with Tar-zhay. It's up for grabs on December 28th, just in time for the craze that is Boxing Day shopping.







I'm Over it: My signature aviators are done for, broken and gone to the great shades tree in the sky. Although I have two other pairs of sunnies on my dresser, none have come close to the perfect bronze metal color and shape my late avs had. Hey, I was still wearing them with a huge crack in the lens, that's how much I just couldn't let go.


Track of the Day: In great anticipation and excitement for the Radiohead concert next Tuesday, here is a music video for one of my favorite RH songs "Talk Show Host". Not sure if it's an official one or not, though. Je m'excuse.







* Photos property of ulflundin.com, fabsugar.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home