Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ra-Ra-Ra

With the sunny season peeking its rays around the corner, it's all about keeping the hair down, loose and wavy, in that hippie Nicole Richie kind of way.

To spice up the 'do this season, I really think those on the same hair-waves as me should order this Marykate Peacock Hairclip from Ra Creations, which I personally think is more Ali McGraw than Mary-Kate O.

And if you've been using your Redken Anti-Snap lately (as I have been for the past six years), then the peacock colors will be framed perfectly against your shiny cheveux.

All those summer musical festivals are certainly on the event roster, so why not have a totally fabulous accessory to go along with them??








I'm Lovin' it: I ain't gonna lie -- I'm sorta loving these Hackle High Leg Fringe Sandals from Topshop. Most unfortunately, it takes a certain leg type (long) or model (Daria Werbowy) to work the heck out of these, and frankly, that may not be me.







I'm Over it: Hanging my head in shame, I'm admitting I watched "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" last night. Their mother is just terrible. I'm proud to say that'll be last time I ever let boredom allow me to watch that show.








Album of the Day: K-Dizzle just sent me the name of J Live's new album to check out. If you're a hip hop lover (not Nelly or T-Pain styles, though, we're talking Pharcyde and De La Soul), then check out Then What Happened? fo' sho. I'm bopping to "The Understanding" right now.







* Photos property of shopbop.com, myspace.com/jlive, media.lvrj.com, topshop.co.uk and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home