Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Margiela Is The Man

This morning, I happened across a picture of the stylish Rachel Bilson at the Rogan for Target debut at Barneys in Beverly Hills.

She, as always, looked hip and put together (boyfriend blazer over short loose dress), but this time she really brought it home with the gorgeous shoes that were on her feet: Martin Margiela open-toe ankle boots in nude.

With its four-inch wedge heel and wide band, these babies are super fashion-forward and slightly remind me of the shoe silhouettes coming out from the House of Chloe (remember the pair on Kate Bosworth at LAX?).

Right now, it seems the only retailers carrying them are eLuxury and Barneys, which means their cost is on the luxe side -- as in $595 USD.

I'll give Steve Madden and Nine West a few months to knock them off.







I'm Lovin' it: Most likely Turkey. In July for a few days. With good friends. Iyi kere! (apparently, this means "good times")








I'm Over it: Why is it that I can hang up all the clothes on my bed one moment, only to find a new stack on there at day's end? It's not like a do five outfit changes throughout the day. No, honestly, I don't...


Album of the Day: Here's a blast from the past: Nirvana Unplugged, possibly the greatest unplugged albums ever made. Kenzo had it playing on our drive to the 'burbs on Sunday, and I remembered exactly why Kurt Cobain was so awesome. Plus, Woxy was playing Nirvana for their Memorial Day weekend "Modern Rock 500" show, bringing me back to the 90s in an auditory flash.






* Photos property of eluxury.com, turkishplaces.co.uk, nipissingu.ca and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home