Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This One's NOT For The Boys

Please, fellas -- for the love of god -- do NOT purchase and wear these mandals from Raf Simons.

I respect Raf, but these horrific excuses for shoes are not beautiful or sexy or hot.

They're just plain butt. And they cost over two grand.

Review below. I'm sure you'll agree with me (except for my new favorite fashion blogger Bryanboy, who not only loves these mandals, but also claims he's so gay, he sweats glitter).







I'm Lovin' it: This Apple vending machine in New York. Um, iPod Nano anyone?







I'm Over it: OMG! I almost had a heart attack. The Detroit Red Wings almost scored to tie up game three with the Pittsburgh Penguins. I'm all about Sid the Kid winning this year.







Photo of the Day: This rather regal one of Anna Wintour in her custom-made Chanel haute couture gown from the Costume Institute gala. She looks like some majestic alien queen, like the mother of Natalie Portman's Queen Padme Amidala or something.






* Photos property of bryanboy.com, i.cnn.net.com, racked.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home