Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Word Is My Bondage

I spent a very lazy Sunday hanging out with my girls Aims and Berry on the streets of Robson and Granville, checking out what fashion had in store for me on the long weekend.

Well, it had in store for me these AH-MAY-ZING Spring/Summer '08, bondage-inspired "Macy" heels from the rock 'n' roll peeps over at Miss Sixty.

The multiple straps, open-toe, zipper back and Miss Sixty side signatures made me hyperventilate as soon as I spotted them, and I continued to hyperventilate as I slipped them on.

And then over-hyperventilation kicked in when I saw the price tag.

Little ole me wasn't fully prepared to fork over $300 for the Macy, considering my upcoming voyages this summer (more details later), so back on the B2 Shoes shelf it went.

I will, however, put them on in my mind and rock out to some Pat Benatar.

Or Allison Mosshart.

Either or would do.









I'm Lovin' it: The chance to see Leigh Lezark, live and in person at the H&M opening tonight. She's cool, but you all already knew that. Greg and Geordon are aight, too -- they rock the bowl-cut better than no other.







I'm Over it: Go away, swollen lymph node in the back of my neck. It's currently a bit sore and making my nose run, since Mister Lymph Node is obviously not taking his job seriously and regulating my immune system as well as he's supposed to be. Yes, I made it male, and for good reason, too. Ha, just kidding, boys.


Track of the Day: My pals and I took in the Kaskade show on Sunday night and he played his version of Robin S.'s Show Me Love. Dance Mix '93, what!







* Photos property of Miss Sixty, shoes.com, nymag.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home