Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Like Sneakers...

...and happen to live in Vancity's westside?

Then get your Kits-living arses to Livestock, which just opened up its second location on West 4th, all decorated nice with black and glass shelves housing cool kicks for your buying pleasure.

Thanks to GMAN at Timebomb Trading for sending out the announcement and accompanying photo!

* Pssst...hey, Creative Rec...when are my (and Sandwich's) sneaks coming already?!






I'm Lovin' it: Anything from Metro Sofa. I'd trick out my entire apartment in their one-off, reworked-vintage sofas and chairs if I could!










I'm Over it: The crack in my precious Macbook. Yeah, I put it there. By accident. So mad.


Track of the Day: "Nude" by Radiohead from their In Rainbows album, remixed by Toronto-based Holy Fuck. Check it here.







* Photo property of deadstock.ca, Timebomb Trading, Metro Sofa, Holy Fuck and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger scrambledaggz said...

now you can call it your crackbook.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home