Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wedged In

Jenks and the 'Wich are gonna be so mad.

A wee little visit to my girlfriend Cora -- who does PR at Mavi Jeans -- yielded me a new pair of trouser jeans called, funny enough, the "Cora".





My office mates, who love fashion and all surrounding it just as much as I do, constantly gripe that it's yours truly that usually comes away with the fun stuff. I can't help it, boys. Sometimes it's just easier for girls.

Anyhoo, I'm picturing the Bianca Wedge from Elie Tahari with my nouveau denim.





Going through the Fall '08 collection at the showroom was like torture -- I wanted EVERYTHING, especially the fun little orange and brown plaid dress.

But guess you can't have it all. Well, maybe I can, just this once...


I'm Lovin' it: Lupe Fiasco's performance of "Superstar" on The Ellen Show today!






I'm Over it: The lady in the Benz who cut me off this morning and then proceeded to drive in front of me at a snail's pace. Literally like a frickin' snail.






Album of the Day: If you don't have 30 Minutes Of Twelve from The Twelves, get it. In fact, download it here. Like now. The Brazilian electronica duo from Rio de Janeiro are brazilliant. I'm especially smitten with their remixed tracks of:

1. The Black Kid's "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You"

2. M.I.A.'s "Boyz"

3. Asobi Seksu's "Thursday" (which is, unfortunately, not on this album but is in the video below)









* Photos property of zappos.com, nymag.com, musicness.files.wordpress.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home