Friday, January 18, 2008

Technical Difficulties S.U.C.K.

Arghhhhh!

I'm ready to rip my hair out.

Trying to do my posts for Hollywood Life, but the backend editor is thinking SO SLOWLY and giving me that dreaded Mac "wheel-of-death" (the colorful spinning circle that just won't stop).

Anyway, back to ripping my hair out.







I'm Lovin' it: My friend Andrew is coming in from New Zealand on Sunday, woot woot!

I'm Over it: All my pals will be partying in W-town this weekend, but not me. Huh, weird how that happened. Riiiight.

Video of the Day: You've got to check out BBC's The Secret Of Haute Couture six-part series. I was up till almost 1 a.m. last night (this morning?) watching it, but it sure taught me a lot about what goes on in the ateliers of Paris. Plus just hearing Karl Lagerfeld's voice talking about his creations and thoughts was pretty much fashionista heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home