Saturday, January 12, 2008

So...

It's almost 9 on here on the wiggity-wiggity West Coast.

Just waiting for my girls Berry and Viv to arrive at my apartment to down a few pre-going out beverages before meeting up with the fellas, who are off doing their own thing at the moment.

I'm wearing black shorts with my super-soft Hue black tights and wondering if I'm going to be freezing my arse off tonight. Nah, it gets hot once you're inside a venue...

Tried on a very cute, deep purple silk top with tiered flutter sleeves at Club Monaco today while perusing the downtown shops with Berry, but didn't make the purchase. I'm regretting it just a bit, since it was only $29 but I'm hellbent on trying to save my shopping dollars for Europe in the summer.

It's going to be a hard task, though.

I'm currently extremely jealous of Jenks and Sandwich, who took off for L.A. this weekend to literally just go shopping. They left today and are coming back tomorrow. Ah, what I wouldn't do to be able to step into American Rag again.

Happy RBVS (Redbull Vodka Saturday)!!

xo
Haute Hippie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

American Rag just took over the spot next to them on La Brea. A new 2000 sq foot denim store. Sick.

The sales in LA are crazy. 50% off at Barneys & Fred Segal (Melrose) - January is the best time to go shopping!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home