Monday, January 14, 2008

Hot Shots

I love Bill Cunningham photos from The New York Times.

He recently did a series of shots of women in NYC wearing ankle booties.

There two are my absolute faves.

The first shot is of the hottest yummy mummy I've ever seen -- please god, let me look as cool and stylish as this woman after my first baby (her tot is apparently wearing baby Oakleys or something -- very cute)!

The second shot of two chic women in the Big Apple is so endearing because the one on the left has childishly rolled out her ankles in much the same way a toddler might, blissfully unaware her picture is getting taken as she waits for a cab. You know that I know she wouldn't have rolled out her ankles if Cunningham took the picture head-on. There's something really innocent about the shot. Loves it.







* Photo property of Bill Cunningham, nytimes.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home