Thursday, January 24, 2008

Boy, Do I Miss...

My fantastic friend Agata, fashion photographer and current Berlin, Germany resident.

Here she is, showing off her brand new haircut in a photo she sent us gals today, pretty much looking as cool, hip and fab as ever.

Not only does Aggs have some of the coolest fashion and art at her fingertips living in Berlin, she's also tackling the German language, which is totally "Überwältigend" (meaning "awesome", according to some random free translator I found on the web).

Miss ya heaps, chica!

PS. Check out Aggs' photo book on her website -- image #13 is the one she gave me as a present before taking off the Berlin. I heart it so much. She also took the pic of me that's currently my blog image!

PPS. So much for not taking my MacBook to bed with me and hitting the sack early. I suck.





* Photo property of thesquirrel.ca/Agata Baranowska and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home