Tuesday, October 16, 2007

French-ing in Polynesia

I suppose one needs a boyfriend, relationship, engagement, rockin' ring and marriage before thinking about where they want to honeymoon.

At the moment, Haute Hippie has none of the above. But I just can't shake this nagging feeling that Hotel Kiaora in Rangiroa, French Polynesia is the place where I'd pick as my final choice to lounge for days upon end with my new (and currently non-existent) husband.

Why, you ask? Take a look below at the overwater bungalows, where you can simply slip out of bed and into the clear, bright blue water for a morning dip. There are also gorgeous 25 beach and 28 garden bungalows, some with stone-tiled outdoor bathtubs for soaking under the moonlight. If you're prone to ADD and can't bake on the beach all day, get some activity in your life by signing up for scuba diving and the like through the resort.

It's all ridiculously beautiful -- just the way every honeymoon should be.

Makes me think I should have been a travel writer instead.











* Photos property of hotelkiaora.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home