Monday, July 23, 2007

Playing Polo

Nothing delights me more than seeing friends take fashion risks.

Especially my guy friends.

Case in point: My good buddy Luker actually went to upscale Canadian department store Holt Renfrew and picked up the snazzy Polo Ralph Lauren Washed Pincord Blazer (pretty sure it's this one, I'm working off my memory from a going-out night) and sported it out on Saturday for our friend Mikey's birthday shenanigans. It's light, sporty and very of-the-moment with it's blue and white pinstripes, something I imagine on tanned, dandy-ish Italian men during summertime in Milan.

I was shocked, amazed and absolutely over the moon at his fashion selection.

Yep, it seems dear Luker has some serious style.

He sure did me proud.








* Photo property of ralphlauren.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home