Monday, March 26, 2007

More, More Dior!

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSHI RANA!!!! You know I had to shout you out, girl...love ya!

I'm keeping this one short and sweet, since little ole me has to spend tonight doing some work.

All work and no play is certainly no fun, but the light at the end of my tunnel comes in the form of this totally fabulous, absolutely gorgeous, mega spring-worthy platform heel from Christan Dior.

Ah, the towering height, avant-garde heel, web of shiny leather straps, slightly curved toe and magenta hue.

It's seriously the Gisele Bundchen of shoes.

I totally j'adore Dior.






I'm Lovin' it: These Valentino shades just have to be mine come Summer '07. There's something disco-vintage about this pair of sunners -- as the Aussie folk call them...I think. I'm the type to usually spend no more the $18 on sunglasses (except for a Gucci pair I bought years ago, but they're embarassingly outdated). However, if these look good on me, I'll gladly fork over $275 bones for the Valentinos. My aviators are gonna be SO jealous.





I'm Over it: How I have to spend the rest of my evening. And wondering why, oh why my romantic life is so goshdarn complicated. Any other ladies feeling me on that one?? This picture of Kimora Lee Simmons and Tyra Banks sucks, too. Drag queens.






Track of the Day: "Dude You Feel Electric" by Shout Out Out Out Out. They describe themselves as:


"Shout out out out out = two drummers + four bass players + two samplers + five synthesizers + one vocoder. Volatile dance music."


Nik 7, Jaycie Jayce, Whitey Houston, Jack Wolfskin, Gravy and Snarf are electric alright. So is this electro-disco-rock track. And so is their "Tiiiiired" jam. Damn, this band rocks hardcore. I'm such a sucker for electro anything. Maybe I'm really a robot.






www.myspace.com/shoutoutoutoutout








* Photo property of jcstudio.com, nymag.com, myspace.com/shoutoutoutoutout, perezhilton.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home