Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

When will the celebrity madness end?! Endorsements and clothing lines keep endlessly coming out of the Hollywood ying-yang.

With a Gap stint and Coty fragrance underneath her Manolo Blahnik, Sarah Jessica Parker has now teamed up with Steve & Barry's to produce her own apparel line monikered The Bitten collection. Personally, I love Steve & Barry for their great tees and hoodies -- all of which are pretty much dirt cheap. I got my red Canadian hockey tee from one of their locations when SoCal was my home. And yes, I got stares as I wore it around town.

Anyway, back to Sarah Jessica and her clothing line. Bitten is also going to be dirt cheap -- nothing will be past a 20-spot. There'll be over 150 styles with well over 500 apparel and accessories pieces by the time Fall 2007 rolls around. Expect suit separates, wovens, cottons, denims, tees, swimwear, sleepwear, bags, jewelry, belts and shoes to be included on the roster.

What in the world would fashion be without our beloved SJP??








I'm Lovin' it: The fact those purple suede square-toe heels at Winner's downtown are on sale. Booyah-kasha!


I'm Over it: The thought that an adorably adorable black v-neck apron top with dual front pockets just might be all sold out at -- where else? -- the Winner's downtown. Would've looked so smashing with my vintage boots.


Musical Discovery of the Day: For those of you who love ultimate music site Pitchfork Media, be sure to check out Pitchfork's Playlisted. It takes all their "The Week's Best Tracks" and let's you listen to them fully uninterrupted. A super-duper way to check out new, kick-arse music.






* Photos property of Google Images, pitchforkmedia.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home