Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tunic Tart

I can't remember the last time I wore a shirt that hit above or at the hip.

My personal preference is for tops that hit below the hipbone, whether it's by three inches or twelve.

Supposin' that's why I love the tunic so much. Or dresses over denim. French Connection has two particular numbers I'm very into at the moment: the "Blade" and the "Fast Call Of The Wild" styles.

Say good-bye to the generic cotton tunics from those little (but addicting) shops on Melrose or from Aritzia (though I love the joint).

And say hello to the new guard tunic, all grown up.








I'm Lovin' it: The new Scarlett Johansson Hearts Reebok ads. Honestly, it looks like the girl doesn't even work out at all -- her arms are tiny, but really have no definition. Not only has she smooched Hugh Jackman and -- allegedly -- Benicio Del Toro (pre his big belly, trucker cap days) before the age of 25, she still manages to fit her petite yet womanly frame in all that sample size couture wear. Three times lucky.


I'm Over it: No Kaskade tonight -- too many important things to do tomorrow morning that require my undivided and un-tired attention. But I'm sure the sold out Caprice crowd will enjoy shimmying on the dancefloor to his tracks for me.


Most Anticipated Track of the Day: Apparently British soul-ster Joss Stone and Fugees refugee Lauryn Hill have collabo-ed together on a little ditty called "Music". Look for the track to drop along with Stone's new album called (what else?) "Introducing Joss Stone". Though judging by the critical and popular success of her debut album, this newly red-headed songbird needs no second introduction at all.

* Photos property of fcukusa.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your French Connection link leads to a dating site not to the clothing company site.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home