Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Chrismakwanzakkah 2006!

Merry, Merry Chrismakwanzakkah!!

Hope your holiday was as enjoyable as mine, which included -- but wasn't limited to -- yummy food, my crazy-fantastic family and good old karaoke in a cozy, warm living room.

Too bad I pre-snacked so darn much that I could barely eat a morsel by the time grace was said and the real dinner began.

Oh, and I love love love my uncles for getting me the limited edition (PRODUCT)RED iPod Nano, with a portion of the proceeds going to fight AIDS in Africa.

My favorite part? The teensy, weensy engraving my uncles inscribed on the back: "Always be yourself & dance to your own tunes."

I couldn't have said it better myself.






I'm Lovin' it: My new iPod Nano!!!!!

I'm Over it: Waiting for my trip home!!!!! Just over 24 hours till I land. And then the next day it's off to an 80s-themed Aspen party in Whistler with my best guy friend K.!

Track of the Day: "Be" by Common. This man is no doubt the finest dandy in hip-hop right now -- not only because he looks so sharp 24/7, but also because his songs are so empowering. I hear he's killer live.

And for all my single ladies out there, look out for that man who thinks of women the way Common breaks it down about his lady love in "The Light". You'll never go wrong with a man like that.

Live performance of "Be" on YouTube

"The Light" on You Tube


* Photo property of gizmodo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

i hope you have some hilariously tacky sweater ensembles prepared for your 80s in aspen theme party! have fun on the slopes

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home