Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All I want for Christmas: Part One

Christmas is less than one week away.

Oh, how time flies.

If anyone feels so inclined to purchase little ole me a present or two for being SUCH a good girl this year, here are some helpful suggestions for you:

1. An 8GB iPod Nano, preferably in black -- to match everything, including a majority of my current wardrobe. Y'all know what it looks like.

2. This classy, lady-like Botkier bag. Since I'm a professional, it's time to put the slouchy hobo away for the weekdays and save it for more casual weekends.







3. I haven't loved one-piece shortalls this much since I was, oh, four years old and rockin' the Osh Kosh B'Gosh. A navy, gold-stitched, pilot-inspired number sits in my wardrobe (what a hit it was this summer '06!), but I sure would like this ruffled one from Development hanging beside it.






4. There has been a noticeable rise in the number of socialites-turned-designers in the past year. Rachel Roy -- also known as Mrs. Damon Dash -- is one of the more talented PYTs out there (though Tinsley Mortimer rules). This white, waist-cinching dress is almost as beautiful as its designer. Yep, Rachel is pretty damn gorgeous.




None of these strike your buying fancy? I'll have more choices for you tomorrow.

I'm Lovin' it: My new wool short shorts from The Gap. Can't go wrong with $9.99. Perfect with, what else? Opaque tights (textured ones this time) and knee-high boots in the winter.

I'm Over it: The day. It's night night time.

Track of the Day: I was listening to some Scissor Sisters song this morning...I think it was "Comfortably Numb". Well, all I can say is the music video is a little whack, and I was UN-comfortably numb this morning trying to get ready for work in my ice cave of a room. I forgot to turn on my space heater last night. Woo hoo for me.

* Photos property of shopbop.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home