Saturday, December 23, 2006

Last Minute Fool

Today was the day I had to go last minute Christmas shopping.

Last minute Christmas shoppers are three things: rude, pushy and stupid.

I am most certainly not the first two adjectives (though there were plenty of those around to fill the role), but I certainly am the last adjective for waiting till the final hour before the holy day.

But Santa Haute Hippie is done for the year.

And I can exhale with relief that I don't have to go last minute Christmas shopping till December '07.

I'm Lovin' it: Despite my stress case day, the holiday season still rocks.

I'm Over it: Paying a little over five Benjamins in parking tickets yesterday. It still hurts. I do NOT heart Santa Monica or Los Angeles parking. And now those flat leather boots from Aldo are just going to have to wait.

Guilty Pleasure Artist of the Day: Atlanta, Georgia's very own T.I. -- not only is he super fly for an African-American guy, his music is totally infectious. "Why You Wanna" samples an older hip-hop song (though can't for the life of me remember the original artists, dammit!), but T.I. did it mainstream rap justice. He makes me wanna pop my collar.

www.myspace.com/trapmuzik

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"pop my collar?"
i thought i was the only one to use that expression.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home