Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christian Follower

I heart Christian.

As in French shoe designer Christian Louboutin, not Nip/Tuck's Dr. Christian Troy -- though he's fairly yummy, too.

Sex And The City -- as well as S(arah) J(essica) P(arker) -- may have single-handedly made Manolo Blahniks a fashionista staple and a household name, but if shoes equalled sass...well, then Christian Louboutin is definitely sassy. In heels.

Yes, the Americans may (extremely) dislike the French, and the French may want to (permanently) annihilate the Americans, but the least we can do in this situation is call cease fire over these gorgeous shoes.

N'est pas?

PS. It's Pair #1 for me or bust.




















I'm Lovin' it: The chilly, but sunny 58 degree winter weather we've been having. It makes me all nostalgic about the fall season in my hometown. This, of course, means several things to me: knee-high boots, opaque tights, sweater dresses, cropped jackets, luscious coats, knit hats, fun-flavored lattes, and hockey. For the first time since moving down here, I've noticed the leaves on the trees actually change color from green to pretty oranges and browns. And I used to think the leaves in L.A. were perpetually brown! Silly Canadian me. Oh well, at least I'm learning something new every day. And you bet your bottom dollar I'm trying to get myself to the January 7th game with the Vancouver Canucks hosting their traded old pal Todd Bertuzzi in a once in a lifetime hockey match-up when I go home!

I'm Over it: Indecisive shoppers. Beware: they come in all shapes, sizes, ages and ethnicity. They can easily be picked out of a crowd by their annoying, "should-I-shouldn't-I" personalities.

Track of the Day: "Amber" by 311. Sorry, didn't do my homework on this yet since I was at work all day, but it was playing on J.'s mini iPod this afteroon and I just couldn't stop myself from jamming out. It's reggae-tinged and happy -- the only information I got from J. about the song was it's "very old". And, of course, that in itself was mere hearsay. Cold, hard fact regarding "Amber" to follow in my next posting.

* Photos property of net-a-porter.com, saksfifthavenue.com, momist.com, Google Images




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home