Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ho Ho Ho Mistletoe

I was up and at 'em this lovely Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m. (and because I somehow semi-consciously turned off my space heater at some ungodly hour last night, it's also a freezing a.m.).

Here are a few things already on my mind upon waking:

1. Gotta get my butt to the gym before the family Christmas dinner gorge-fest tonight.

2. I really should not have eaten a caramel fudge sundae and two sugar cookies last night at 10 p.m. hanging out with my girl R. while she packed for Christmas in Texas.

3. Do I really get those flat black leather boots from Aldo before my trip?

4. God, I really wish I'd been able to fly to New York for the December 15th to 17th weekend-only urban art show "Wooster On Spring" -- this first of many more, I'm sure, launched by the Wooster Collective. The line up to see this first-time exhibition got up to five hours by the end of the weekend, and the final reviews are fantastic. What a coup for all urban artists from around the globe! If you love this kind of art, sign up for the Wooster Collective daily newsletter. It's practically the high-light of my morning e-mail check.






5. Where to heck can I find mistletoe in Santa Monica? It's needed to complete a certain something.

Maybe Google will save the day.

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!

xoxo
Haute Hippie



* Photos property of woostercollective.com, Google Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home