Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hiatus Hippie

Well, my dear readers...

Just wanted to warn you that little ole me is going to be on hiatus for a few days -- got a BFF of mine arriving in town tonight from Vancouver, so I'll be doing a lot of hosting, touring and shopping (I'm on the hunt for a gorgeous new top I can overwear, like everything else in my closet).

On tonight's agenda: Picking up my friend, freshening up and hauling arse to the 944 Magazine and Ashley Paige after-party at Tokio.

I'm sure I'll have a majorly good story for y'all when I return.

Keep it real...

xo
Haute Hippie


I'm Lovin' it: The Goorin Brothers army hat I got in my swag bag from Monday night's 944 event. I rocked it yesterday with my dark red vintage boots over dark denim, navy blue mini-cap sleeve top, dark blue sailor-inspired short vest and my huge black and gold heart pendant. That outfit is definitely a re-wear sometime soon!

I'm Over it: Stepping in dog doo-doo by accident the other day and not noticing until I was already driving in my car. Nearly ruined my vintage boots and had to clean the sick gunk out of my car. It was a very Carrie Bradshaw -- circa the final SATC episode -- where she steps in a poop pile in Paris while wearing fabulous Manolos. Or was it Louboutin? In any case, it's foul for her AND me.

Track of the Day: "Bloodstain" by U.N.K.L.E., which is sounds a lot like Sade does Portishead. Haunting, chilling, eery. I'm such a trip-hop head.

www.myspace.com/unklemusic






* Photo property of myspace.com/unklemusic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home