Thursday, July 13, 2006

Feeling A Little Ruffled (Again)

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You're tired of me singing the praises and extolling the beauty of ruffles on clothing -- couture or ready to wear, Lanvin or H & M.

But you can't look at the three outfits below and not fall in love with ruffles, too.





After that horrific green sack of a dress SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker, for all your lay fashion-heads) wore to a recent red carpet event, I'm ecstatic to see she's back in fighting form. You go, Carrie Bradshaw!

* Shout out to Linda Evangelista in the yellow number as well!

I'm Lovin' it: My $7 cotton Gap peasant blouses. I got them in magenta, bright green (not neon), and chocolate brown. And I'm so obsessed with snagging the other colors (bright blue and yellow), I'm willing to drive to the Gap in Newport Beach (on the PCH) to get them, 'cause you all know that I already checked the westside and they're SOLD OUT.

I'm Over it: All snarky comments about Brokeback Mountain being a gay cowboy movie. I finally saw it yesterday (while eating vanilla ice cream and brownies with my roomie, I'm paying for that on my run today. It's a tragic love story, people.

Track of the Day: "Stars Are Blind" by (*ahem*) Paris Hilton. Whatever, I know you guys secretly love it, too!!!!!


* Photos property of glam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home