Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm a Bad, Bad Girl

So my friend Andrew pointed out that I've been a total slack with my blog in the past month and a bit. Which made me feel really guilty. Which makes me think I need to write a bullet point list of things I meant to write about, but got too bogged down to find the time.

1. H & M has announced it's SoCal location: Hollywood & Highland, baby!

2. I'm absolutely in love with Loeffler Randall shoes. A leeeettle on the pricey side, but isn't all great fashion?

3. Looking for a sexy lounge with good drinks and friendly bar staff? Try Voda in Santa Monica. There's a little teeny asian barman who is totally adorable -- ask him about the Ashes and Snow photography exhibit at the Pier and he'll go off on you in excitement. After pouring your vodka soda, of course.

4. I may be biased since I love no-heel shoes, but peep-toe flats are the best footwear bet for this coming spring. You'll find the cutest styles from Loeffler to Nine West to Delman to Louboutin. Chic and feminine -- you'll totally feel all Hepburn. Audrey, that is.

5. I'm currently to winning bidder for a two-bar set of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Soap with Vitamin E. Face wash from the drugstore has done a total number on me and jacked up my skin, so I'm finding au natural products are the way to go. I'll let you know what happens.

6. Contrary to popular belief, not all celeb stylists are prima donnas. We've had tons of them float through the office to pull things for clients and they're all absolute dolls. But we have been privy to hilarious (and sometimes horrific) celeb melt-down tales. Especially about a former Laker Girl turned 80s popstar turned A.I. panel member. Yeah, her.

7. I'm in disbelief that Kelly Clarkson and her not-so hot Judith Leiber bag toppled Mariah Carey at the Grammys. No one, I mean no one, out-glitters Mimi!

8. I've been getting addicted to certain techie revolutions lately: iPod and Myspace. But I KNOW I'm not the only one.

9. Sometimes a night out the local sportsbar beats big, bad clubs like LAX or Skybar. Cabo, Q's, Busby's, Maloney's tonight for a bud's birthday...kickin' it back with good friends is always in style.

10. After the age of about 23, you realize there really aren't enough hours in a day. "So much to do, so little time" is an absolute. I'm not a Sith, but that adage is so damn true. Welcome to real world, son.

I'm Lovin' it: Drinking sake instead of wine. Chilled or hot. So yum.

I'm Over it: People making fun of Hilary Duff's teeth. She looks fan-freakin'-tastic these days! Don't be a hater now. But I agree, Haylie's still butt.

Track of the Day: "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" by Chris Brown. I'm not even going to call this a guilty track because I love it so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home