Monday, October 18, 2010

Beautiful BC.

My grey boots have seen better days, yet I still insist on wearing them.

It's hard when you love an item that much.

But the rainy season is nigh, which means I'll be getting drops in my boots and my socks wet (on account of the holes at the toe). Which means they must be replaced.

While on a trip out of town on the weekend, I found these BC Footwear booties with very fall-like, fold-over plaid lining. All you need to do is throw on leggings or skinny denim and a cozy sweater, while sipping on pumpkin spice latte.

I guess those grey boots of mine aren't as irreplaceable as I thought.






I'm Lovin' it: Meeting Irina Lazareanu through my friend Reebs at the Joe Fresh flagship store opening on Saturday. Like Kate Moss, she's not as tall as one would think she'd be. She was still lovely, though.




I'm Over it: Things. That. Arrive. Late.


Track of the Day: "She's Got A Ticket To Ride" by The Carpenters. I go through spurts of being obsessed by Karen Carpenter's music, and this is one of those times.





* Photos property of May Globus, models.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home