Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday! Think MinkPink.

It's April.

As the days get longer and the hemlines get shorter, my thoughts are turning to increased patio time, lazy days at the beach, Bulmers cider on Saturdays, gladiator sandals (Sam Edelman has some stellar ones), dresses sans tights, cutoff denim shorts and, naturally, tops to go with them.

MinkPink's Serengeti Cutout Tee, I think, is quite ideal for the coming summer. It's long in the back, short in the front and cutout in the shoulders, leaving more than enough ventilation to cool you down as the temperature rises.

And kudos to whomever styled the shirt on Nasty Gal , because I'm fairly certain the shirt was sold on me on account of the top knot hair-denim-shorts-motorcycle boots combo.

So here's the sun and here's to Friday!

xo
Haute Hippie







I'm Lovin' it: Congrats, Sandy, both for Louis and for making Time's 100 Most Influential People list for 2010. A shining example of grace under fire.


I'm Over it: So tired of so much.


Track of the Day: "Orange Shirt" by Discovery. Like the hip hop beats coupled with Passion Pit-like elements. Makes me want to bop my head up and dizz-own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home