Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Model Medusa.

I can't wait for Clash of the Titans.

It might be a cheesy, popcorn version of epic Grecian tales, but I'm still excited.

Then I found out a model supe had been cast as the snake-haired monster Medusa, so now I really can't wait.

Natalia Vodianova is pretty much beyond recognition here, but in real life, I bet she turns mere male mortals to jelly with her stunning baby blues and doll-face.





I'm Lovin' it: Derek Blasberg's picture of Kate Bosworth getting sandwiched by Alexander Wang and Joseph Altuzurra on a dance floor, somewhere undoubtedly super happening. Bosworth is always so pretty and demure in photographs, it's great to see her cut a rug. Girl's got a TINY waist.




I'm Over it: A 3:30am wake-up by some noisy party people singing songs outside my apartment. Then I realized I forgot to finish up some work that was due today, thus I spent 3:30am to 6am doing that. Needless to say, I'm wiped.


Track of the Day: "For The Night" by Musiq Soulchild. Melikes a little romantic R&B and soul sometimes. Just groovin' to the beat.





* Photos property of Derek Blasberg, style.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home