Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday! Shoes.

What an epic looking Friday out there. Sunshine galore!

Had a phone conference with my colleagues on the east coast, and apparently they're enjoying some major sun, too. Glad to hear the whole country is partaking in the glorious rays of vitamin D.

Before I venture outside, I'd like to wish you all the Happiest of Fridays by gifting you images of two pairs of shoes worth mentioning: these Isabel Marant boots and some Fendi wedges, shot by TT.

And now I'll totter into the sun with my vintage red boots on, which are now back in my possession after a stint at the shoe doctor's getting fixed.

Happy happy Friday!

xo
Haute Hippie






I'm Lovin' it: Local restaurant proprietor Sean Heather and his new venture, Judas Goat Taberna. Love the bright yellow metal stools and the black and white painted wall mural by Robert Chaplin.


I'm Over it: My bangs grow like weeds.


Track of the Day: "Dance A Little Bit Closer" by Charo and the Salsoul Orchestra. Happy happy, joy joy, disco disco.





* Photos property of net-a-porter.com, Tommy Ton and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home