Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pre-Fall 2010.

The first week of 2010 was a trying one for me, to say the least.

Everything bad seems to come in three's, as does everything good, so now I'm expecting the latter to kick into full gear -- there should be two more good things coming to pass my way, if this maxim proves to be true!

It appears the timing for getting back on track is perfect, because Pre-Fall 2010 is now upon us and, boy oh boy, are there some great collections tinkling me pink right now: Celine, Giambattista Valli, Proenz Schouler, Louis Vuitton and -- my favorite so far, even though I'm not big on leopard print -- Lanvin.

I'm feeling quite inspired by what I've seen transpire in the Pre-Fall offerings as of this moment; riskier and bolder silhouettes are afoot (see: Balenciaga).

I promise to cull the collections worth noting and post images tomorrow, but for now here's a taste of Celine.





I'm Lovin' it: Me equals excited when I get out-of-town visitors. It was just awesome catching up with my buddy B. Yost from L.A., whom I haven't seen in three years since leaving!


I'm Over it: Please give Conan O'Brien his time slot back on NBC. Or at least pick him up, another network!


Track of the Day: "Love" by The Sundays. Sounds like a pop rock tune from the 90s. Is it me or is there a slight Natalie Merchant-esque thing happening here?





* Photo property of style.com and is use solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home