Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sideways.

This Balenciaga Spring 2010 ad, shot by Madonna BFF Steven Meisel, has one model positioned sideways with two other models -- in smaller versions -- upright and somewhat intertwined in the sideways model's arms.

Confusing, I know.

I'm waiting for this ad to grow on me.

The crazy striped heels -- basically, footwear architecture at some of its finest -- that the two smaller models are wearing?

They grew on me the instant I saw them.






I'm Lovin' it: Rodarte is doing men's sweaters. Yes, they're awesome, but I don't know about any boyfriend of mine actually wearing them. Well, the cardis maybe.




I'm Over it: Liar liar pants on fires.


Track of the Day: "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin. I had a conversation with someone the other night, lamenting the state of music -- especially pop music -- and felt it appropriate to share a song from an era when musical creativity was of a higher calibre.





* Photos property of Rodarte, Balenciaga and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home