Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Versace Pre-Fall 2010.

All the Pre-Fall 2010 collections are making appearances on everyone's favorite fashion blogs, getting cut down or praised by the likes of fashion scribes-slash-critics Cathy Horyn, Romney Leader and Nicole Phelps.

I don't claim to be a fashion critic, though I will provide criticism from a personal standpoint if a collection seems off, not unified in theme, messy with references or just plain homely.

When fall comes around, it's fairly typical that color schemes are either dark, neutral or rich in tone. This can get b-o-r-i-n-g and predictable season after season, so I'm finding myself really enjoying the Versace Pre-Fall 2010 collection for its bright colors, sassiness and propensity for tight -- it's very Donatella.

Fashion is pain, so it's my suggestion that if you want to fit in this collection, repeated crunches and constant cardio should be your fitness mantra for the new year.












I'm Lovin' it: Honestly, I've got to curb this shoe fetish of mine. Just kidding! These Pelle Moda Shantel Ope Toe Platform Booties are worthy of my love.




I'm Over it: The waiting game! I need to know now! More details to come if news is positive.

Track of the Day: "Your Rolling Hills (original mix)" by Move D, from Germany.




* Photos property of style.com, shopbop.com, resonenceghent.be and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger philly said...

Beautiful May! Great inspiration for NYE =)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home