Wednesday, December 02, 2009

H&M Spring 2010.

In general, I find H&M a hit or miss spot for myself.

I'm not quite sure if it's because all the really interesting, fashion-y pieces are meant for taller, more flat-chested gals, but something tells me the really interesting, fashion-y pieces don't actually make it up to the location in my city.

The Spring 2010 collection is one that I hope makes it here. There's something quite Balenciaga-ish about it, with the floral prints and pant silhouettes -- and who knew it would convince me black satin overalls were a piece that needed to be in my attire.

H&M, pretty please let me be more fashion-y next season.










I'm Lovin' it: Chanel Iman's super-spiked diamante ring at the 2009 CFDA Fashion Fund dinner.





I'm Over it: Nicole Richie is apparently working with ABC on a sitcom, starring herself, of course. As much as I heart the girl for how far she's come, I'd really like her to stick to designing pretty jewellery and having pretty babies.


Track of the Day: Yesterday night, the DJ span "Until We Bleed" by Kleerup ft. Lykke Li at a photo exhibit-slash-charity event my girl Malania DLC helped organize. I like the muted trumpets and sad strings.





* Photos property of H&M, FWD and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home