Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy (American) Thanksgiving!

This goes out to my family (who are all celebrating in sunny Southern California right now), friends and readers who call the US of A home!

Happy, happy, happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

My NorCal buddy Simon wrote a heartful thanks on his Facebook today that I'm going to share with you:

Simon is: "Thankful for physical and emotional freedom, friends, family, house, techno, bass music, vibing parties and the crews that put them on, art, art cars, medicine, my job, communication with one another directly and through technology, the endless pursuit of knowledge and things of intrinsic value, and for continuing to meet and magnetize compassionate people."



I feel the same! (Well, despite me not being a DJ like Simon)

xo
Haute Hippie


* Photo property of Simon McNeil and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home