Thursday, September 17, 2009

Three More Things from NYFW.

Tommy Ton spotted these suede and bondage Christian Louboutins at NYFW. All I want for Christmas...oh, and happy 1st birthday to Ton's Jak & Jil blog!!




StyleCaster has these adorable vintage Fiats stationed around NYC, waiting to take Fashion Week goers to their shows (as long as you have a valid ticket to a show and aren't just crashing one).





If I died and came back as Carine Roitfeld, I would be so very happy -- and I would be equally happy if I came back as the indomitable Kate Lanphear of American ELLE.




I'm Lovin' it: Though I'm sad to see the sun go, I get to wear boots all the time now. Yay!


I'm Over it: Catchy phrase-making is just par for the course in a writer's career, so there are certain word pairings that work every time. But if I see the title "Prints Charming" when it comes to anything print or motif- related in fashion ever again, I'm going to swear off magazines forever. The latest culprit in using this over-used phrase is none other than Rachel Zoe. Argh!!





* Photos property of Tommy Ton, WWWD, StyleCaster and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home