Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alexander Wang Spring 2010.

Me: Huge Alexander Wang fan. This really hasn't been a secret throughout the existence of this blog either.

Alexander Wang Spring 2010: Left me confused. Not that I didn't like anything that came down the runway -- of course I did! -- but he was using textiles and silhouettes that didn't seem to point in one direction, unless I'm sartorially blind and have completely missed the point. There was sweatpants material, leather, knits, khaki (perhaps a small ode to his recent Gap collaboration?), satin, cotton and some shiny denim bits. And sometimes those textiles were in different and odd combinations. I did quite like the white knee socks with the open-toed heels, though.

I leave you to pass judgement for yourselves.









* Photos property of nymag.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home