Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Gonna Make You Sweats Till You Bleed

If there's one thing I'm not, it's the sweatpants kind of girl.

I come from the school of thought that you dress for success, because you never know who you're going to run into in the street. Oprah? Your soul mate?? L'il Wayne?

Anyway, it is on the rare occasion that I venture out in just Lululemon pants and a hoodie, though my bud Tom Tom prefers what he likes to call "Casual M*y" (take a Wheel of Fortune guess at my real name!).

But LA-based Maggie Ward may just be thisclose to convincing me that sweats can be sexy.

I'll take a spin at Whole Foods in the ensemble below. It's very Fame, n'est pas?







I'm Lovin' it: So I'm getting a haircut today. If I had the balls -- and knew it would turn out exactly this way -- I'd go for this. Love it. Instead, I feel just a regular old trim coming on. Curses that I'm so particular about my mane!





I'm Over it: Feel like I've been up for hours. My body thinks it's 2 pm, but the clock says it's 10:31 am. Uh oh, what the heck?!


Track of the Day: "Up All Night" by French Horn Rebellion. Brothers Robert and David Perlick-Molinari are from Milwaukee, WI. Yep, the state best known for cheese and the city best known for harboring one Jeffrey Dahmer. It doesn't mean they can't make catchy music, though.







* Photos property of maggiewardco.com, Radio Milwaukee and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home