Monday, April 20, 2009

Kiehl-ed Over

In unexpected beauty collaborations, Terry Richardson has shot the campaign subjects and window displays for the limited edition label art series for Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion.

Adrian Grenier, Erykah Badu, Kelly Slater, and a triad of students from Parsons concocted pretty labels for the collection, from which all the proceeds from sales benefit the Waterkeeper Alliance.

I'm just pleased to see more Terry Richardson photography, to tell you the truth -- especially love the shot of Erykah Badu.








I'm Lovin' it: These outfits from Madewell, which were all apparently influenced by the chic women of Paris (on their more casual days, of course). I'd like my Fall '09 wardrobe to resemble this. A lot.










I'm Over it: How do I accumulate so many papers and receipts?! My desk is overflowing. Again.


Track of the Day: "Big Bills" by Flosstradamus, featuring Caroline Polachek from Chairlift.







* Photos property of vanityfair.com, madewell1937.com, Terry Richardson and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home