Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crack In A Pack

Yesterday I had a very civil, lady-like lunch at the downtown art gallery cafe with my absolutely hilarious girlfriend, Seems.

Along a big barrel of laughs and outrageous stories -- always the case when hanging out with this girl -- she also brought along a packet box and pill cannister of a natural energy booster she reps called EBOOST.

This stuff is apparently also known as "crack in a pack" by the Vogue office, according to a Voguette who commented on the EBOOST post I wrote for my Makeup.com blog -- and let me tell you, EBOOST is highly, highly addictive.

I haven't stopped going since starting this morning -- and I've gotten a lot done. A lot. Including getting my tires replace, buying new bedding and washing said new bedding, among my regular work schedule.

The fantastic thing about EBOOST is that it's all natural, full of healthy things like green tea, vitamins (B and C!), minerals and grape seed extract. You just pop a tablet or pour a packet into an 8 oz. glass of water and chug back the goodness. No need to purchase yourself an Americano in the morning.

Yes, oh yes, very addictive.

Heroin chic, EBOOST chic.

You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to.

Or you say Manolo, I say Choo.







I'm Lovin' it: My girl Aggs, who now resides in the fabulous city of Berlin (and whom I hope gets that assistant position with Mario Testino's protege, Alexi Lubomirski!) raked me over the coals for my less-than-stellar iPhone products photos I take in my kitchen for posting. So I've gone back shooting in my light-filled office den. Annie Leibovitz would have a hernia otherwise.


I'm Over it: The guy working next to me at the coffee shop right now is the most aggro person I've seen and heard in awhile. I feel terrible for the individual he's yelling at into his phone. Whoa. A chill pill should be the next course of action, buddy.


Track of the Day: DB was playing some serious Gangstarr in his car on Saturday, which made me realize how long it had been since I'd heard "Mass Appeal". So here you go, hip hop-heads.







* Photo property of Haute Hippie and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home