Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ankle Cuffs Or Die

A couple of months ago, I asked my good friend Reebs at FASHION whether she knew where to get big ankle cuffs because I'd been inspired by a fairly recent, Indian-themed got2b hair care ad.

Alas, Reebs hadn't really seen them around much and neither had I, so my accessory hunt went on the back burner.

Then Rumi from Fashion Toast was just photographed for her site wearing a very badass etched silver one with ankle-high booties, reigniting my own search.

My thought is to get a hinged, vintage gold one to make the putting on-taking off process a lot simpler.

And I'm off to Tru Value Vintage...I shall not give up on my quest this time...








I'm Lovin' it: Hockey game tonight! Woot! A mega thanks to MB, who is completely spoiling Ovitch and I by bringing us along with him to his company's corporate box.


I'm Over it: Despite my new Industry boots getting a major spray in protectant, my right boot tip already has the most hideous double watermark. I held back tears showing DB the ugly stain the other day. Any ideas how to fix it? Anyone??


Music of the Day: The Lucksmiths from Melbourne, Australia. These dudes been around since 1993, giving the music world a little shot of indie, retro-pop goodness. It's all very happy stuff, good for the summertime and the beach, but perfect for injecting some auditory sunshine during the winter.









* Photo property of fashiontoast.com, independent.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker Deposit said...

In my opinion it is obvious. I recommend to look for the answer to your question in google.com

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home